Talk

Advanced search

Inexpensive jewellery labels/brands

(5 Posts)
IrvinaYalom Mon 27-Feb-17 07:54:31

Pretty much the only way I can express my sense of style at work is through my (non-dangly, closed back) earrings. I don't have a lot of money but I want to build a collection of cheap but interesting earrings to brighten up my boring outfit (and day) just that little bit. Any ideas please?

Thank you smile

ImYourWomanJonSnow Mon 27-Feb-17 08:04:33

What kind of jewellery do you like? I have recently bought a few pieces from Wolf & Moon.

Ilovewillow Mon 27-Feb-17 08:05:17

Have a look at hultquist they do lovely jewellery which looks elegant and stylish without being massively expensive.

ElspethFlashman Mon 27-Feb-17 08:08:58

I love Pilgrim.

And Newbridge Silver is always worth a look. Most of it is silver obvs but there's a new collection by Amy Huberman that's gold if that's what you're into - all sun moon and stars.

IrvinaYalom Mon 27-Feb-17 08:28:59

Great suggestions so far! Thank you smile

I'm definitely into gold over silver and like things that are a little unconventional but still pretty. Basically I'm looking for Alex Monroe but at about a tenth of the price!

I'm liking Wolf & Moon in a slightly more colourful art deco-y sort of way though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now