Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Inexpensive jewellery labels/brands

(5 Posts)
IrvinaYalom Mon 27-Feb-17 07:54:31

Pretty much the only way I can express my sense of style at work is through my (non-dangly, closed back) earrings. I don't have a lot of money but I want to build a collection of cheap but interesting earrings to brighten up my boring outfit (and day) just that little bit. Any ideas please?

Thank you smile

ImYourWomanJonSnow Mon 27-Feb-17 08:04:33

What kind of jewellery do you like? I have recently bought a few pieces from Wolf & Moon.

Ilovewillow Mon 27-Feb-17 08:05:17

Have a look at hultquist they do lovely jewellery which looks elegant and stylish without being massively expensive.

ElspethFlashman Mon 27-Feb-17 08:08:58

I love Pilgrim.

And Newbridge Silver is always worth a look. Most of it is silver obvs but there's a new collection by Amy Huberman that's gold if that's what you're into - all sun moon and stars.

IrvinaYalom Mon 27-Feb-17 08:28:59

Great suggestions so far! Thank you smile

I'm definitely into gold over silver and like things that are a little unconventional but still pretty. Basically I'm looking for Alex Monroe but at about a tenth of the price!

I'm liking Wolf & Moon in a slightly more colourful art deco-y sort of way though.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: