Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Acid Tone - Glycolic vs Salicylic

(5 Posts)
LaundryQueenHatesBunfights Sun 26-Feb-17 16:33:50

My skin is awful ATM sad

As well as drinking more water and eating better really trying to sort my skin out. I have awful spots on my cheeks. I'm also still BF 15 mo and think this might play a part in it too.

I have tried Paula's Choice one (salicylic) and have started Alpha H Liquid Gold (glycolic). They seemed to improve my skin, but not the spots IYSWIM.

Can I do one in the morning and the other at night or is that too much? Which have you found to be more effective?

Shop Sun 26-Feb-17 19:53:25

The alpha h liquid gold isn't an acid toner. It's an overnight treatment, I use it once/ twice s week with nothing on top

beargrass Sun 26-Feb-17 19:56:53

I'd look up somewhere locally you can trust and get a peel done / plan a course of them. They do make a difference. Not cheap, I admit, but worth looking into if you can find the right place.

CoolCarrie Sun 26-Feb-17 20:21:09

Where can I buy the Alpha H liquid Gold? I bought a bottle on a British Airways flight as it had good press, and it's great, twice a week at night, but not sure who else sells it, or what is the next best thing?

LaundryQueenHatesBunfights Sun 26-Feb-17 20:24:32

CoolCarrie, I got it on LookFantastic.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now