Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Buy hair dye

(6 Posts)
Kione Sun 26-Feb-17 10:37:07

So I have a patch of grey hair that I dye. My friend got me through her hairdresser sister two tubs from wich I can mix a little bit just from that patch. But those are now finished and the shop ones require to mix the whole bottles. I literally need a spoonfull each time.
So, do you know where online can I buy tubs that I can use little by little?
Thanks a lot!!

Wishiwasmoiradingle2017 Sun 26-Feb-17 10:38:10

Root touch ups are available in store so check out the brands and order online!!

MuchasSmoochas Sun 26-Feb-17 10:44:36

You can usually buy the colour e.g. I use Inoa on Amazon. Then you need a bottle of this www.amazon.co.uk/d/Beauty/Truzone-Cream-Peroxide-6-20-Vol-1000ml/B005DEV188?tag=mumsnetforum-21 . Mix equal amounts. I've had the same bottle of peroxide for five years 😬 You will save a fortune! Just ask your hairdresser what brand and colour.

Kione Sun 26-Feb-17 10:47:07

That's exactly what I meant, thanks!!
I don't have a hairdresser grin have a very long hair and I go about once a year, they are ecological too so don't use normal dyes.
Thanks!!

MojitoMollie Sun 26-Feb-17 10:51:30

What make are the ones you have?

I make up partial bits of hair dye from retail boxes

Kione Sun 26-Feb-17 11:25:29

They are spanish! The peroxide is Wella, the other one is Tahe.
I tried doing that with shop bought ones but had to leave one of the bottles open as it didn't have a top and the next time I used it it just didn't work.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now