Talk

Advanced search

Nip + fab

(12 Posts)
dailystuck71 Sat 25-Feb-17 07:42:48

I am going to boots today and want to try the range now that my pixi tonic has run out. Can you advise what I should buy? Thanks.

EggsEleven Sat 25-Feb-17 09:40:09

I like the extreme night pads and funnily enough now use them instead of pixie tonic.

I had bought a few other things but the extreme pads are the only product from them that I've repeat bought and use regularly.

www.boots.com/nip-fab-glycolic-fix-night-pads-extreme-10198104

MrsMeeseeks Sat 25-Feb-17 09:42:02

I like the Extreme night glycolic ones, too.

TeamEponine Sat 25-Feb-17 09:55:01

I find the Glycolic range is too harsh for me for everyday use, but once a week it is great. I love the dragons blood serum.

AlistairSim Sat 25-Feb-17 09:56:13

The Dragon's Blood face mask is excellent too.

SaltandPepperRibs Sat 25-Feb-17 10:04:06

does anyone know what the Extreme night pads target? I'm looking for something to improve the appearance of pores.

Ikeameatballs Sat 25-Feb-17 10:06:10

I use the glycolic fix daily pads and think they're great. The face wash was no good for me though, I didn't like the smell and it irritated a bit.

getupyoulazygit Sat 25-Feb-17 10:12:36

Don't go to Boots, the pads are on offer in Superdrug for £5 at the moment.

IvankaTrudeau Sat 25-Feb-17 10:18:23

I like the dragon's blood pads - good if you are spotty/congested etc.

Wellhellothere1 Sat 25-Feb-17 10:23:42

My understanding is the pads with salicylic acid in them (Dragon's blood) are better for oily skin, open pores, blackheads etc as salicylic acid is oil soluble so will penetrate better. Glycolic acid is a humectant so will draw moisture into skin and will be better for drier skins under serum and moisturiser. I think the acid content is quite low in both types. I use the glycolic acid pads at night and salicylic acid ones each morning. I love them and my skin has never looked better. Remember SPF!

SaltandPepperRibs Sat 25-Feb-17 10:32:59

ah thank you. I had no benefit from the dragon's blood pads, so maybe I'll try the others.

bonzo77 Sat 25-Feb-17 10:33:11

Love the glycolic fix pads.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now