Talk

Advanced search

Best foundation for acne prone skin..

(6 Posts)
Tinks15 Fri 24-Feb-17 19:05:50

I dont want anything to cause my already bad skin to react, but i want some good coverage. I currently use the oil free clinque founation but finding its causing me to break out alot & especially on my cheeks.

Anyone suggest anything? Thanks!

namechange20050 Fri 24-Feb-17 19:07:56

Bobby brown is really good for spotty/oily skin. I use her foundation stick & it's really good. I'm impressed with all her stuff actually.

Tinks15 Fri 24-Feb-17 21:41:30

Thanks namechange. Might have a little look at BB then. Anyone else?

Losgunna Fri 24-Feb-17 21:45:53

I can't recommend one sorry but I can say avoid mac and illamasqua, they both broke me out horribly.

Place marking here too as I'm in the same position as you op.

Have had a bit of luck with bare minerals but the coverage is a bit sheerer than I'd really like.

allthekingsshoes Fri 24-Feb-17 21:49:06

I use a nars Tinted moisturiser after a recommendation on a acne thread on here a few years ago. The illuminating one. This poster had been recommended it by her dermatologist I think.

SittinginaSleazySnackBar Fri 24-Feb-17 21:54:21

Avoid the urban decay one, I had found a routine that worked really well for my skin, two days of using the ud foundation I'm covered in spots.
Vichy do a foundation but I found it used to transfer a lot but it was fantastic for my skin when it was at its worst.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now