Talk

Advanced search

Wrap London

(7 Posts)
BrassicaBabe Fri 24-Feb-17 18:33:48

I've had a Wrap London catalogue arrive unsolicited. Found myself browsing....has anyone bought from them before? What's the quality like?
Thanks

BarchesterFlowers Fri 24-Feb-17 18:35:28

I buy a bit from Wrap London. Knitwear, jersey tops. Quality is good. I rarely buy full price though unless I really need something. The sales are very good.

Dragontrainer Fri 24-Feb-17 18:41:25

Last year's catalogue tempted me to a few summer tops and they've been brilliant - washed really well and I should get lots of wear out of them again this summer. I've succumbed to a pair of trousers (seriously comfortable!) and a shrug from this season's catalogue. There's a pair of jeans I'd like to try but they're not back in stock till May, so I suspect I'll have found an alternative by then.

polyhymnia Fri 24-Feb-17 19:32:27

I've had quite a few things from them. Quality is good and I like their general style. As said, they are pricy but do have good reductions in the sale. Which trousers did you go for, dragontrainer?

BrassicaBabe Sat 25-Feb-17 07:04:03

Thanks. Liked their fb page hoping to see some discount!

Dragontrainer Sat 25-Feb-17 12:16:19

Poly - they're the aurora trousers in green. They're very easy to wear, as they look OK but feel like wearing pyjama bottoms; perfect for lazy Sundays!

polyhymnia Mon 27-Feb-17 18:49:37

dragontrainer. Thanks - they do look good. Do you find them true to size?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now