Talk

Advanced search

Best under-make-up green stuff for redness?

(10 Posts)
UterusUterusGhali Wed 22-Feb-17 19:01:08

Sorry if this has been done to death. I don't come over to S&B often and search won't work on the mobile site.

Shopping with Dd the other day she persuaded me to try some green stuff for under foundation to combat redness.
I got some from MUA for £2 as a trial and I'm pretty impressed with the result, but is there a better, less greasy product I can spend a bit more on?

Maybe something that acts as a primer too?

I've got dryish skin, mainly on my nose though. Redness on cheeks. blush

Euphemia Wed 22-Feb-17 19:09:41

I have this L'Oréal one - really good and not greasy.

ChutesTooNarrow Wed 22-Feb-17 19:12:23

There is a smashbox green primer for redness. I find it good but a little greasy sometimes if my skins not in the mood. Nothing beats benefit porefessional, imho, even though it's not specifically designed to combat redness. I do feel slightly hysterical at the cost for such a small tube but it does wonders for me.

ThatsNumberWanggg Wed 22-Feb-17 19:18:04

The L'Oreal one used to go really orange on me. I use one by Kalme called Chameleon Concealer. It goes on green but then changes to yellow. It blends in very easily and I struggle to find products that don't sit in my pores but this never does. It's expensive but definitely worth it.

ilovecherries Wed 22-Feb-17 19:48:40

I go through the Stila one by the gallon. Primer and colour corrector. stila.co.uk/collections/all-products/products/one-step-correct?gclid=CjwKEAiAirXFBRCQyvL279Tnx1ESJAB-G-QvHYRDWrYBnq6QuGogVCHC8W_DbXYAxnBTp912GaSeeRoCVIPw_wcB

Cakescakescakes Wed 22-Feb-17 19:54:05

I came on to post exactly this very thing! I

SweetChickadee Wed 22-Feb-17 21:29:49

I use Clinique anti redness make up (I have rosacea) and think it's very good.

I have very dry sensitive skin and look like this before the slap goes onblush

UterusUterusGhali Thu 23-Feb-17 05:56:37

Thank you all!

I love the Benefit Porefessional too, but it doesn't seem to counteract the redness.

The Stilla one looks cool. Can you get it in boots? I've got a hefty lot of points.

MissMogwi Thu 23-Feb-17 13:18:52

I've just started using No7 colour correcting primer. I'm very impressed.
It's balanced my rosacea out really well and lasts all day.

ilovecherries Thu 23-Feb-17 13:29:27

Yep - Boots link smile www.boots.com/stila-one-step-correct-colour-corrector-30ml-10129040

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now