Talk

Advanced search

Which jeans with these boots?

(7 Posts)
TeamEponine Wed 22-Feb-17 07:07:30

I bought these boots a couple of weeks ago in the sale. I love them and they are mega comfy. But...

At the moment I only have skinny jeans, and the boots look dreadful with them as they really accentuate my very chunky calves sad

So, I am going shopping today and need to buy some new jeans (or trousers of some kind) to wear with the boots. I'm thinking of mid blue straight jeans, but I really have no idea! What would you suggest?

I'm a good size 10, curvy with a very high waist. Any recommendations for jeans or trousers that would work with my figure and these boots would be great!

flowers

ChishandFips33 Wed 22-Feb-17 08:53:41

Wear the boots when you go and try loads of styles on to see what looks best with them then come back because I have some similar boots and my skinnies with them make me look like a weed in a plant pot

TeamEponine Wed 22-Feb-17 10:16:33

Yes, I will be wearing the boots, even though they look horrific with skinnies!

Sounds like if we did a calf-share we could happily wear our beautiful boots with skinnies.

Any other suggestions. Heading out to the shops soon...

HenryCatPic Wed 22-Feb-17 10:19:34

Do you just need to roll the skinnies up in a different way perhaps? There are some useful pictures on Pinterest that I always look at as I haven't a clue!

JazzFunk Wed 22-Feb-17 12:28:49

I would just wear them with the skinnies and have a bit of chunky ruched up sock showing about the boots. Or wear less skinny skinnies.

burnishedsilver Wed 22-Feb-17 14:10:47

Try Gap Girlfriends jeans.

Mawsymoo Wed 22-Feb-17 16:21:09

I have these boots - also a sale purchase. They're SO comfy. I've been wearing them with skinny jeans tucked in as they're a touch too long for rolled up jeans. To be honest I'm not sure they look quite right with jeans tucked in either - I think the length is slightly awkward but I'm interested to see what you find on your shopping trip. I've worn them with leggings/tights and a casual shirt dress and I like that look better

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now