Talk

Advanced search

What do you think of these sandals?

(15 Posts)
AnotheBloodyChinHair Tue 21-Feb-17 14:39:14

www.kurtgeiger.com/phoebe-gold-synthetic-miss-kg

There's LOTS of bargains in the KG website!

MsRinky Tue 21-Feb-17 16:00:01

Hmm, not keen, too high for me. I have just snapped up a fab pair of ricrac espadrilles after following your link though, so thank you!

EggsEleven Tue 21-Feb-17 16:36:05

I don't know if the two styles mixed together - gladiator sandals and espadrilles- look quite right but for £25 it's worth trying and seeing what they look like on.

Jenniferb21 Tue 21-Feb-17 17:31:30

Love them thanks for sharing! X

AnotheBloodyChinHair Tue 21-Feb-17 18:47:27

You're welcome!!

What puts me off is the fact that the shoe itself is synthetic so I don't know if it will make my feel sweaty and smelly.

How about these ones?
www.kurtgeiger.com/kute-pale-pink-leather-carvela-kurt-geiger

Oblomov17 Tue 21-Feb-17 18:50:20

They don't look very 'gold' to me.

Bambambini Tue 21-Feb-17 18:51:21

Don't look right. Like an experiment that went wrong.

Bluntness100 Tue 21-Feb-17 18:52:20

I'd wear the first ones rather than the second ones. Baby pink shoes are not for me. 😂

Bambambini Tue 21-Feb-17 18:53:00

Sorry Don't like those either but i'm old with a dodgy taste in fashion - what do i know.

LadyOfTheCanyon Tue 21-Feb-17 18:56:48

Meh. They're both a bit 'Dowdy mum gets a makeover on This Morning' for me but then I absolutely hate wedge espadrilles.
When did KG get so middle of the road? I've just looked at the sale and apart from the RicRac ones a PP mentioned it all looks like the BHS shoe department of old. confused

BusterGonad Tue 21-Feb-17 19:02:09

They are not quite right, but if you've got a good sense of style I bet they could be made to look right iyswim!

AnotheBloodyChinHair Tue 21-Feb-17 19:06:06

I have terrible taste in shoes. Really clueless. This is because I am old enough to need comfort above everything else, but also because I am vain enough and short enough to need the extra height, at least 5 cm. My feet are a bit wide too which doesn't help. Delicate shoes look stupid on me but wedges seem to suit me.

EggsEleven Tue 21-Feb-17 19:39:28

I prefer the first pair to the second pair that you linked OP

Afishcalledchips Tue 21-Feb-17 19:42:25

I like both of them, although the pink pair look like they might be uncomfortable.

EggsEleven Tue 21-Feb-17 20:42:34

I think the first pair could look quite funky if you wore them with a pair of trousers like These.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now