Talk

Advanced search

Best light fake tan that won't clog/cause spots?

(4 Posts)
Pleasehelp11 Mon 20-Feb-17 20:45:52

Going away next month and I'm too self conscious without make up sad I have an uneven skin tone, bags around my eyes and prone to spots. Will be spending a day at a water park with DC. I'd love to not wear any make up and not care but I just can't . That may seem shallow but I have no self esteem. Ivmag get my eye lashes tinted and was thinking perhaps a fake tan just for the face? I don't tan so I don't want some dark st tropez face and pale body grin any suggestions?

missjoanie Mon 20-Feb-17 21:19:28

Chanel Soleil Identite in Dore is lovely. Smells nice, doesn't clog pores or cause spots and a tube lasts me at least 6 months.

Pleasehelp11 Mon 20-Feb-17 21:39:33

Thanks miss. Do you use fake tan on the rest of your body? I'm wondering how I can achieve my face that looks like wasting foundation so I match rest of my body rather than pale body and brown stained face grin

missjoanie Mon 20-Feb-17 22:26:02

I do, but only a little bit to stop me from looking like I've been dug-up grin. The Chanel face one is really subtle, especially if you use it every few days rather than daily.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now