Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone used My Perfect Eyes

(13 Posts)
Papercaper Sun 19-Feb-17 21:20:08

I have quite big bags under my eyes and always have done - the kind where when you smile you get a deep crinkle. Anyway I keep seeing adverts for the My Perfect Eyes cream and I'm wondering if anyone has this, and if it's as good as it's cracked up to be?

Papercaper Mon 20-Feb-17 08:10:16

Bump smile

Wtfdoicare Mon 20-Feb-17 09:19:48

I can't help but as I have similar sounding bags to you, I'd like to hear more!

Papercaper Mon 20-Feb-17 09:52:51

It's meant to be ace! Just hoping I can find actual people who have used it. If you look at their promotional stuff they have very impressive before and after videos though.

Would love to get rid of my 'luggage' at least temporarily...I think it wears off but lasts a full day each time you put it on.

Are there any other good products for under eyes? I've used a few creams but nothing seems to make things look any different. They're not (usually) 'dark' circles, just puffy.

I've started using No7 protect and perfect (serum and day/night cream) on the rest of my face and I'm getting on quite well with that but don't know if it's worth investing in their eye cream for overnight use, and then the Perfect Eyes stuff for daytime. Can anyone recommend the No7, or a different product?

Thanks smile

Papercaper Mon 20-Feb-17 11:23:25

Nobody then?

I might have to give it a whirl. I'll try to remember to report back!

Wtfdoicare Mon 20-Feb-17 20:45:27

Let us know! I'd rather something permanent than temporary but accept that it will cost and hurt a whole lot more grin

DonaldStott Sun 09-Apr-17 14:47:07

I have just ordered some of this after reading reviews. Did you buy some papercaper?

imjessie Sun 09-Apr-17 16:11:36

Is this the same as eyesential ?

DonaldStott Thu 13-Apr-17 21:53:16

I had to find and bump this thread after replying to the OP.

This product is amazing. I watched a tutorial of how to put it on. It was dead straight forward. Although I did shake it for ages after reading reviews.

Anyway - really easy to apply and the results were almost instant.

Skin does feel a bit taut, but it isn't uncomfortable.

I haven't put any make up on though as I tried it about 5pm, but it's nearly 10 now and still looking good.

I would need to wear make up with it though, so I will see what it's like and report back.

I got it for £30 off ebay and up to now - worth every penny.

I honestly don't work for them either grin

DonaldStott Thu 13-Apr-17 21:54:49

I would put a before and after pic on, but I look like shit as I have a bit of an acne breakout at the mo blush

I will when I have my make up on

DonaldStott Thu 13-Apr-17 21:59:06

Oh fuck it. Here you go. Before and after.

Haribogirl Thu 13-Apr-17 23:34:02

I've just ordered some online from lloyds pharmacy with voucher code for £5 off. Stay20

DonaldStott Fri 14-Apr-17 00:18:35

It's brilliant! I could use it every day for sure

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now