Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Any bra folk about?

(5 Posts)
JohnCheese Sun 19-Feb-17 11:47:28

I'm a 28F in a Freya Idol and it's quite a good fit but I think I could do a tiny bit better <fussy>. What other bras might suit?

I will be ordering online as it is next nigh impossible to buy 28 back bras irl. Like it's an outrageous size or something. hmm

TIA.

JohnCheese Sun 19-Feb-17 21:42:08

Bump! Please save me from a disappointing returns visit to the post office!!!

Ham69 Sun 19-Feb-17 22:43:43

Are there any Bravissimo shops near you? I'm a similar size to you and wouldn't shop anywhere else. Usually go into a cubicle with about 20 bras and only find a couple that fit properly! That's why I really think you need to try styles on.

marriednotdead Sun 19-Feb-17 23:50:54

So many questions!

What do you think is wrong with how the Idol is on you? What's making it less than perfect? Or is it just that it's not as aesthetically pleasing as you'd like?
Are there any gaps or over spill anywhere? Is the strap/wire/band positioning comfortable?

JohnCheese Mon 20-Feb-17 08:25:38

Thanks both.

No, unfortunately no Bravissimo shops around. The Idol is a good fit, it's just that I think it could be a bit more uplifting. And I suppose I fancy having something fancier in my wardrobe.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: