Talk

Advanced search

Jeans for a pissed off Apple!

(6 Posts)
hyacinthwannabe Sun 19-Feb-17 10:15:13

Went to town today looking for Jeans. I hate skinny jeans so concord some Slim leg. Couldn't find any!!

Please give me ur recommendations for jeans size 18 not skinny.

Thanks xxx

hyacinthwannabe Sun 19-Feb-17 18:11:49

chocolatespiders Sun 19-Feb-17 18:13:44

Have you tried Asda or Evans? I am size 20 and like asda straight leg jeans. Always try loads on in changing ròons.

reup Sun 19-Feb-17 18:17:19

M&S do straight ones. I haven't bought some in awhile but I got some black trousers very similar last week and they were ok on my size 18 apple tummy!

Fairylea Sun 19-Feb-17 18:17:27

Next and Sainsbury's jeans are the only ones I like since I became a size 16-18. They come higher up my tummy rather than letting it hang over and their leg cut is less skinny than some of the others, even on their skinny jeans. I like their slim leg ones best.

LilyLongtree Sun 19-Feb-17 19:07:10

Would never ever have shopped here but saw a friend wearing these and bought some. They are the best I have found for my size 18 tummy. I wear the black ones for work almost daily. High waist and not too skinny.

www.bonmarche.co.uk/jeans/ultimate-shape-enhancing-jeans-110207.html?dwvar_110207_color=09&cgid=womens-jeans#start=14

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now