Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

What's your happiest purchase this year so far?

(7 Posts)
MillieMillie Sat 18-Feb-17 22:15:40

Just that really, what have you bought this year that's really made you happy?
For me it's my new duvet cover set.

Lonelynessie Sat 18-Feb-17 22:17:37

My wedding dress

NotAMammy Sat 18-Feb-17 22:45:48

This bag: www.asos.com/fiorelli/fiorelli-florence-minimal-backpack/prd/6710917?iid=6710917 Been wanting a backpack as my normal handbag for ages but couldn't find the right one/was trying not to spend money. Finally bit the bullet this week and bought it and I am so happy with it!

And in a not-style category, our first house. Exchanged this week, completing in 9 days time!

Nicky42 Sat 18-Feb-17 22:47:38

My pair of Timberland boots. Wanted some for ages and then saw them in the sale. I love them!

RumAppleGinger Sat 18-Feb-17 22:50:30

This sweater by Red Herring. Was walking through Debenhams on my way back to the car park and fell in love with it.

measles64 Sat 18-Feb-17 23:00:28

A pair of jeans, not interesting you think...

Well they were two sizes smaller my first purchase since I started my diet grin

Dulcimena Sun 19-Feb-17 00:40:51

Pair of shoes that I have had on my pinterest want board for months but were way too spendy to buy blind at full price, found them in my size on second and final markdown. I love them so much, they make me smile whenever I put them on smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: