Talk

Advanced search

Going back to hairdressers after a week....

(5 Posts)
youvegottobekidding Fri 17-Feb-17 10:48:50

Okay so I had a dry trim about a week ago. Just about quarter of an inch off, I was silently dithering whether I should have had more off but wasn't entirely sure. Anyway over the last week since, I've made my mind up that I'm 100% sure I want my hair a bit more shorter & texturised, it's quite dry & spilt. Also I think it suits me better that bit shorter.

I've tried getting an appt with other local salons but can't get in for another week. (I'm inpatient!) Which leaves me with the only one where I had my last trim about a week ago! Am I mad to go back for another cut? I feel a bit embarrassed, they'd think I'm bloody crazy won't they? £19 a week ago & another £19 if I go again this weekend.

ilovecherries Fri 17-Feb-17 11:09:58

They will be delighted to see you!

youvegottobekidding Fri 17-Feb-17 11:21:38

Ha ha! Yes I can imagine they would be on the money front, but it doesn't stop me from feeling slightly embarrassed & feeling a little 'crazy' ( & them thinking it) Still if it makes me feel happier about my hair I've only got to sit & silently cringe for what, 15/20 mins if that. The irony is, I only really visit the hairdressers probably every 5 months or so & now it would be twice in the space of a week!!

MrsNuckyThompson Fri 17-Feb-17 12:43:26

I'd just be totally up front and say 'I feel like a bit of an idiot but I realised I didn't ask for what I really wanted and think I need another cut'. They may even give you money off!!

youvegottobekidding Fri 17-Feb-17 13:38:21

Well i've made the apt for later today, I usually go for a walk in service, they are very good at that and can always fit me as it's only for a dry cut. I could tell by the receptionists voice (slight confusion) when I gave my name that the receptionist could see on the computer that i'd only just been in a week before for the same thing, but she didn't say anything just asked for my mobile number and now when i've just come in from work, there is a text msg asking me to confirm my appt!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now