Talk

Advanced search

I have a Clarins voucher - make up recommendations please

(6 Posts)
Honey1975 Fri 17-Feb-17 10:01:13

I have a Clarins voucher and would like to treat myself to something from their make up range but not sure what. I'm ok for skincare at the moment so would like make up really.

Can anyone recommend anything nice please?

ggirl Fri 17-Feb-17 17:54:14

this illuminating base is gorgeous

or the instant concealer is also great

SilentlyScreamingAgain Fri 17-Feb-17 18:49:18

Their powder compacts are beautiful. Gold and polished to a mirror shine, they come with a red velvet pouch to stop them getting scratched. There is a wonderfully satisfying click when you close them, I imagine that the click would do an excellent job of ending conversations immediately, if that's something that would be helpful to you. It has obviously been designed by someone who understands beautiful objects and how they improve the world.

The face powder it contains is grand too.

Eliza22 Fri 17-Feb-17 19:04:30

Instant Eye Concealer. So good. Much better than Bobbi Brown, Estée Lauder et al.

Pistachiois50pmore Fri 17-Feb-17 19:58:07

The Extra Comfort foundation is brill. Very flattering medium-full coverage but a natural finish

ggirl Fri 17-Feb-17 22:08:07

Pistachiois50pmore I'm thinking of trying that foundation. Does it last well . I have a slightly shiney t zone but dry everywhere else ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now