Talk

Advanced search

Is the U.K. Cosmetic store website a genuine website for Kylie lip kits?

(10 Posts)
PossumInAPearTree Thu 16-Feb-17 19:05:31

theukcosmeticstore.co.uk

Here. I don't want to spend money on fake stuff. Anyone know?

RJnomore1 Thu 16-Feb-17 19:08:23

No you can only buy kylie cosmetics from the kylie website.

PossumInAPearTree Thu 16-Feb-17 19:17:39

Maybe not worth the risk then. The website says they buy genuine stuff from America so I guess it's possible it's genuine but unauthorised.

This website has also appeared but I'm not sure if it's a genuine Kylie uk website

jenner-cosmetics.co.uk

WeAreEternal Thu 16-Feb-17 20:27:28

It's fake, they are all fake, the only place to buy genuine Kylie cosmetics is on her official website.
They ship to the uk and it's not extortionately priced to do so.

(I bought some lip kits for my nieces birthday last month and did weeks worth of research into it, I know way more than I care to about that young woman's makeup line)

PossumInAPearTree Thu 16-Feb-17 21:10:03

Thanks. This is for dd, these lip kits are every teen girls dream.

UnicornMadeOfPinkGlitter Thu 16-Feb-17 21:12:32

The shipping isn't so expensive but you will get customs charges. My son ordered one for his girlfriend for Christmas and the customs were as much as the lookout due to the £8 Royal Mail handling fee.

F1GI Thu 16-Feb-17 21:16:53

Wow, Kylie must be making tonnes of money smile

WeAreEternal Fri 17-Feb-17 06:37:27

The lip kits themselves were about £23, the shipping is around £12, although I had a code for free shipping if I spent over a certain amount.
You pay a % of the value in customs tax.

So no they definitely aren't cheep.
BUT the quality of the make up is very good, i was surprisingly impressed with it, a little bit goes a long way and it's very long wearing.
I'm a big makeup fan and I was dubious about them but in the end was really impressed with them, imo you are paying for the name but the products are worth the price tag.
Also DNs reaction when she opened them was more than worth it.

FabricFabric Fri 17-Feb-17 08:59:49

I bought some for dds for Christmas. I think they do free international delivery if you spend more than $60. Customs on 4 lip kits was about £28. I have to say I'm impressed. One is too dark so dd has handed it over to me. I like it. I was expecting to think it was all hype but it's good

And like a pp their face was worth it!

fridgepants Fri 17-Feb-17 09:09:51

There are a LOT of fakes of these everywhere, so I wouldn't risk it. I've seen a lot if people on Facebook selling 'replica' lip kits ie. fakes.:I think BeautyBay might be authorised retailers but I'm not 100% sure.

I know it's all about the Kylie thing but Colourpop products are made in the same factory and their liquid lipsticks are only $5.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now