Talk

Advanced search

Please help me to find a going back to work bag (my birthday gift from DH)

(3 Posts)
MrsD28 Thu 16-Feb-17 14:05:23

Stylish MNetters I need your help!

I am about to go back to work after 9 months on maternity leave. During those nine months, I have just been using my changing bag, and have been dressing almost exclusively (and pretty frumpily!) in leggings, breastfeeding vests and long cardigans. I now need to reconnect with the work-suitable side of my wardrobe.

DH has offered to buy me a nice work bag for my birthday but I am struggling to find anything that I like! My dream bag would be:

- Leather
- Smart enough for the office (work in a creative-ish field but still want to look smart)
- Big enough for a 13 inch MacBook (my work laptop - I go to lots of meetings offsite during the day)
- Not black (I like yellow, tan and pink - hate dark colours like burgundy / wine / navy etc)

Oh, and ideally not more than £150 or so - we are about to start paying for (very expensive) childcare so DH is not swimming in cash!

Any suggestions?

PNGirl Thu 16-Feb-17 14:12:15

Fossil! How about a Rachel Tote in pink:

www.fossil.com/uk/en/products/rachel-tote-sku-zb6817200c.html

Or an Emma in tan?

www.fossil.com/uk/en/products/emma-tote-sku-zb6844231c.html

MrsD28 Thu 16-Feb-17 15:58:28

Ooooo I like the Emma - hadn't looked at Fossil.

Rachel is probably no good for me as I need something that closes across the top (very security conscious! and I take a lot of public transport).

Great suggestions! Keep 'em coming smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now