Talk

Advanced search

I have some make-up needs ... recommendations needed please

(5 Posts)
Agrumpymum Wed 15-Feb-17 23:27:26

Really need to update my make-up bag so

1. Can anyone recommend a lovely cream blush please? I loved By Terry's Blush Veloute but she doesn't do it any longer.

2. What counter or shop would be best for a complete overhaul of my eye make-up. I have heavily hooded eyes which makes liner on my top lid almost impossible ... I go to a counter, they do my eyes, it looks great and I soend a fortune only to find an hour later that the liner has transferrd to my eyelid and looks ridiculous. I really need someone to show me how to update and modernise my whole eye look.

3. Sort of linked, but is Benefit my best bet for brow make-up?

Thanks!

LadyOfTheCanyon Thu 16-Feb-17 12:04:19

Without knowing your colouring, difficult to make specific recommendations but Stila convertible colour and MAC cream blushes are both lovely consistencies.
Anastasia Beverley Hills really are the business for all thing brows, especially if you need ashier colours: I find Benefit come up a bit warm.

Agrumpymum Thu 16-Feb-17 12:05:49

Thanks you. Wouldn't have thought of Stila and will check Mac if there's a counter in store. Dark brown hair, brown eyes but quite pale skin.

Pistachiois50pmore Thu 16-Feb-17 12:07:56

The NARS matte multiples are great cream blushes, and stocked in Space NK so you could ask an assistant there about other brands while you're in there. If you explain your eye predicament they will be able to help (an eye primer might be a good idea?)

greeeen Thu 16-Feb-17 18:41:49

not sure if you wanted a liquid one but this stuff doesn't budge! It's free posting, hope the link works

www.illamasqua.com/precision-ink-in-wisdom/?GlobalEData=%257B%2522countryISO%2522:%2522GB%2522,%2522currencyCode%2522:%2522GBP%2522,%2522cultureCode%2522:%2522en-GB%2522%257D&gclid=CIqp-vuhldICFS2T7Qod4tsAiw

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now