Talk

Advanced search

Frizzy hair fixers

(8 Posts)
Jointhejoyrun75 Wed 15-Feb-17 22:03:33

My hair is probably meant to be curly but I haven't the time or patience to do curly girl. I also like to brush it. In its natural state it is pretty frizzy and flyaway. Are there any miracle products that can help tame the frizz, preferably silicone free?

viques Wed 15-Feb-17 22:08:33

well I have been petitioning various popes for a number of years to beatify John Frieda, I think St John of Frieda has a nice ring to it...........

spankhurst Wed 15-Feb-17 22:10:12

Extraordinary Oil is brilliant.

Sugarlumps333 Wed 15-Feb-17 22:10:58

Phyto 9 leave in serum / conditioner. Green People conditioner. Philip Kingsley no itch / flake shampoo. Those 3 seem to work the best for me. Actually no, moroccan oil leave in stuff makes it the best but i only use that for nights out because it is basically a bottle of silicone and leaves so much buildup.

allthingslipsticks Sat 18-Feb-17 11:19:26

Mixed Chicks leave-in conditioner which you can find in Boots. Amazing product!

SecondsLeft Sat 18-Feb-17 11:36:04

For the wispy frizzy bits on the top of my head I currently use body shop coconut oil sparingly. Normal solid coconut oil would do just as well, but I got it for christmas and it does smell nice.

ScoobyDoosTinklyLaugh Sat 18-Feb-17 11:36:06

I use the boots pink curl cream - great for defluffing!

SpringsInMySteps Sat 18-Feb-17 14:39:31

have a read of this. www.mumsnet.com/Talk/style_and_beauty/2814264-Frizzy-hair-issues

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now