Talk

Advanced search

Heated brush recommendations for curly/wavy hair

(10 Posts)
katymac Wed 15-Feb-17 11:01:45

I have never dried or straightened my hair - it was longer & curly so I just let it dry naturally (I worked from home)

Now it's going grey it needs a bit more styling - I have been using a hair dryer then a straightener but I am thinking there must me a better way - I'd rather have curls than striaght hair & although I can get curls with mine I think some sort of brush might be better

Can anyone recomend anything not too expensive?

katymac Wed 15-Feb-17 19:26:25

bump

katymac Fri 17-Feb-17 18:57:43

bump

Eliza22 Fri 17-Feb-17 19:00:07

DONT GET THE BABYLISS BIG HAIR. I have straight hair and bought one on Tuesday, this week. It's difficult for me to get the hang of and I may be returning it.

Doublejeopardy Fri 17-Feb-17 19:02:26

I have hair with an annoying kink not enough for a curl just annoyingly undone. I LOVE my Babylis big hair it makes me smooth and groomed

katymac Fri 17-Feb-17 19:02:47

grin thank you

My hair is nicely curly but blowdrying makes it frizzy

katymac Fri 17-Feb-17 19:05:56

OK now I am confused

MerryMarigold Fri 17-Feb-17 19:07:32

Are you saying you want curls or straight? And how long is your hair at the moment?

xyzandabc Fri 17-Feb-17 19:09:47

I am not a groomed hair type of person but I do love my babylis big hair. However my hair is straight, I use it to curl the ends under. Not sure it would be great on naturally curly hair, you'd have to straighten the hair then curl it again, what's the point in that??

katymac Fri 17-Feb-17 19:10:51

It's quite short - I can do a sort of early Princess Di with hair dryer then tongs but it's a bit straight at the ends

So curling would be a bit better - off my face and under at the back

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now