Talk

Advanced search

Summer feet are made in the winter.

(14 Posts)
retainertrainer Wed 15-Feb-17 09:35:49

Now's the time to start grating, moisturising and soaking.

I'm using a pumice stone on mine after I've had a bath then using soap and glory foot moisturiser and sleeping with socks on. Also have a rest from polish on my toes and using a nail oil to strengthen.

I've learned its too late to sort trotters out when you're dusting off your flip flops.

FishlessCake Wed 15-Feb-17 14:02:47

I learnt this last year. I used footner twice in winter then used a heel balm and foot moisturiser every morning/night. I had lovely feet last summer and can't wait to wear sandals again smile

Strongbeatsskinny Wed 15-Feb-17 15:12:30

I've just done a footner last week almost peeled now always use them every few months. I'm weird like that

MrsMeeseeks Wed 15-Feb-17 15:20:36

I love that S&G foot cream, OP. I keep my feet nice all year round - they're my best feature! How tragic is that? grin

YouWereRight Wed 15-Feb-17 15:38:56

I'm going to order a couple of these with my next asos order, the reviews look hopeful. And then I'll use some foot cream I picked up in Spain and moisturise nightly.

I determined to have not hideous feet this summer.

OCSockOrphanage Wed 15-Feb-17 15:45:29

Best get cracking ahead of my holiday!

humanfemale Wed 15-Feb-17 23:21:35

God, I need to get on this.

[hobbles off...]

CrowRoad Thu 16-Feb-17 07:51:18

Thanks for the reminder. Trotters-away!

MorelloKisses Thu 16-Feb-17 09:33:42

Anyone got any advice on the best foot routine?

I have the foot file that was a previous recommendation on here, and that is good. I've tried footner, but prefer the file.

I suffer a bit with recurring verrucas (nice) so keeping in top of them is key. I have also noticed an ache in one of my big toe joints and it looks like I'm starting to develop a bunion...my mother suffers terribly...any advice?

Beyond that is the S&G the best cream? Andy thought s on diy pedicures etc?

Thanks

hunans Thu 16-Feb-17 10:10:54

Thanks for the reminder. <dusts off Footner>

retainertrainer Thu 16-Feb-17 19:29:12

morello just filing the dead skin and keeping them well moisturised works for me. I've never tried footner but that's supposed to be good.

ArriettyClock1 Thu 16-Feb-17 19:32:56

I wish several of my friends would read this! I am regularly shocked by the state of their trotters in the summer - hard skin, so thick it's gone yellow and cracked <boak>

I exfoliate my feet at least once a week even in the winter and use Flexitol several times a week too. My feet are like babies'!

carrotcakecupcake Thu 16-Feb-17 19:54:29

I am a convert to CCS cream, nothing else has ever come close to sorting out my rough heels. That combined with a good pumice every other day seems to make all the difference.
Now to go and follow my own advice...

EatSpamAmandaLamb Thu 16-Feb-17 20:52:58

I am following with interest. My feet are sadly neglected (along with the rest of me due to ill health) but I got one of those Scholl diamond foot whizzy things for Christmas so I think now is the time to get my trotters sorted out.

Is Footner painful?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now