Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Boden Richmond trousers

(8 Posts)
turtlewoman Mon 13-Feb-17 20:10:45

Does anyone have these? I think the patterns are lovely but not sure the fit will be flattering as I have quite short legs.

JoJoSM2 Mon 13-Feb-17 20:28:09

Just found them online. I think they will only look good on a slim person with long legs.

turtlewoman Mon 13-Feb-17 21:08:59

JoJoSM2 I think you might be right sad also sorry should have posted the link http://m.boden.co.uk/en-gb/womens-trousers-jeans/trousers/wm454/womens-richmond-trouser

mossyroof Mon 13-Feb-17 21:18:05

I've got about 4 pairs, full length and 7/8. I'm tall and a size 12 with no a flat bum, enormous love handles and a thick middle and they suit me.
They're stretchy and forgiving.

taybert Mon 13-Feb-17 21:27:28

I've got some plain 7/8 ones, I'm a size 10 but my legs are not long! They look nice.

That said £75?! Seems quite a lot.

LiquoriceWheel Thu 16-Feb-17 05:36:07

OP they looked horrible on me. I'm tall with long legs but I have big hips, thighs and bum (joy!). They were really tight on the thighs and hips and cut into my stomach when I sat down in them. The Hampshire trousers are much better for me, very stretchy and comfortable. I was really ultra disappointed with the Richmonds because they looked so great online. The fabric is also strange - not as 'thick' as I thought they'd be.

Hoppinggreen Thu 16-Feb-17 07:47:48

I'm a size16 with short legs so the 7/8 is a perfect length on me.
I love my dark green ones but the patterned ones lol I'd horrible and went back

samlovesdilys Thu 16-Feb-17 07:56:04

I'm short-legged and very curvy...they look great, 7/8 and full length, v forgiving and keep shape after many washes!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now