Talk

Advanced search

What's your favourite thing about yourself?

(110 Posts)
hunans Mon 13-Feb-17 18:44:35

There's often negative stuff about our body shape, size or style on this (wonderful) board. I'm guilty of it - a frequent offender. I hate my upper half, par example.

However, I like my legs and hair. My nails are looking good at the moment, too. And I'm blessed with good skin.

What's your favourite thing about yourself?

Eliza22 Mon 13-Feb-17 18:50:53

Hair, smile, chest, eyes ... also, sense of humour (I know that's not a physical thing but it can make the difference between looking stressed to fuck or outwardly calm). My legs and backside have always been a source of embarrassment and yet.... I have legs and they get me about pretty well 😊

RemusLupinsChristmasMovie Mon 13-Feb-17 19:01:14

I like my wrists and my ears. Legs are still decent in opaques, but not as good as they used to be.

Swimminguphill Mon 13-Feb-17 19:04:35

I like my arms they are toned and my tummy doesn't stick out which I like. Also I like my smile because it fills my face but not in photos...

hunans Mon 13-Feb-17 19:04:56

Love it.

It doesn't have to be a physical thing! Just thought I'd start with that as we're in S&B.

I'm really good at talking to people, even if I don't know them very well.

MrsMeeseeks Mon 13-Feb-17 19:13:23

I'm good with difficult people and can get very agitated people to calm down.

Appearance-wise, I have good bone structure and long, slim legs.

Purplebluebird Mon 13-Feb-17 19:13:56

I like my ears and also maybe my eyes a little bit. I'm also kind smile

Californiasoul Mon 13-Feb-17 19:14:47

I like my eyes, teeth and hair.

Floisme Mon 13-Feb-17 19:15:03

Hair's going a nice silvery grey.
Legs from below the knee are good, cracking ankles.
Silhouette still good in the right clothes/underwear.
Hands are starting to look old and knarly but I quite like them - they're getting a personality.

BabyHamster Mon 13-Feb-17 19:16:55

I like my skin and eyes. And my voice!

seabreezewavingtrees Mon 13-Feb-17 19:18:43

Aesthetics wise - pert fat bum, green eyes, long legs
Personality wise - compassionate

dimots Mon 13-Feb-17 19:19:43

My body is tough and reliable. As am I!

Floisme Mon 13-Feb-17 19:26:45

And I have a very sweet nature.

QueenMortificado Mon 13-Feb-17 19:38:35

I love this thread. So nice to read some confidence and positivity smile

I like my hair and my legs which are nice and muscular with slim ankles. Plus my boobs are a nice round shape.

I am also funny and good at talking to people. I have energy which people say is good to bring me to a party for grin

LiefieLiefie Mon 13-Feb-17 19:43:38

I have really great hair and amazing legs. If I do get compliments, it's normally on one of those two.

RemusLupinsChristmasMovie Mon 13-Feb-17 19:44:33

I am reasonably clever and pretty well read. I'm also generally helpful, without being at all doormatty.

madmomma Mon 13-Feb-17 19:45:14

I like my hands. And my nose; it's nice and straight.

UntilTheCowsComeHome Mon 13-Feb-17 19:47:15

I have great boobs. 32F (by MN measurements!) but still perky and a nice shape.

I noticed today that I actually have quite nice eyelashes.

And I have nice shoulders.

womanwithoutasong Mon 13-Feb-17 19:51:47

Great thread OP.

Theres a lot not to like as I get older but Ive still got a nice smile, good skin, nice hair, good legs & bum & a good rack. grin

RainbowsAndLemonDrops Mon 13-Feb-17 19:57:43

My lips, they're full and nicely shaped. My eyes are bright green and really stand out.

I have an awful dimple in my chin though, been looking at having filler in it for months blush

ArchNotImpudent Mon 13-Feb-17 20:01:20

My fingernails are a nice shape without my having to do anything to them, I have very neat ears and I can go for ages without shaving my legs because the hair on them is very fine.

niminypiminy Mon 13-Feb-17 20:06:36

I like my feet - I have nice straight toes and no gnarly bits. The legacy of never having worn heels and only buying shoes that really fit. I also like my hands.

I like my grey hair, and I like my waist - rather, I like the fact that I have one. I like my ankles.

SunnySideForever Mon 13-Feb-17 20:14:54

I like my feet too - small with nice ankles and not horrible toes - good shoes and going barefoot!!

Hate my arms - getting very saggy..

hunans Mon 13-Feb-17 20:15:09

Oh yes, I quite like my feet too. As feet go, they're alright.

Loving the replies. We are all beautiful.

Judydreamsofhorses Mon 13-Feb-17 20:15:42

I have really bright green eyes, and (no kids) very pert tits. I am good at my job, mostly, and am quite funny.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now