Talk

Advanced search

Laser hair with a trapped follicule

(2 Posts)
mydshines Mon 13-Feb-17 16:41:39

I got my laser hair removal on my face and part of my neck. It was done in a reputable place and I suffer from pcos.
So it will never get rid of the problem unfortunately. I have done it s few times over the last few years . But I bite the bullet and got it done again. However after my treatment I developed a spot on my chin which turned out to be a trapped follicle. Which was 10. Days ago but still left a mark on my chin. I'm so down. I have this hideous problem and when I tried to do something I make my problem worse.
Is that normal. How do I minimize this next time. I have another appointment next month so I say it to them. But still will this mark ever go away

NomDePlumeReloaded Mon 13-Feb-17 16:47:36

Regular exfoliation will help to reduce ingrown hairs. I prefer chemical exfoliants (acids) rather than manual (old fashioned gritty scrubs). Try something like the Nip & Fab Extreme Glycolic pads (boots or Superdrug) or The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% (online).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now