Talk

Advanced search

Lidl mascara 5*

(5 Posts)
FlorenceandtheWashingMachine Mon 13-Feb-17 14:11:05

I am constantly on the search for my perfect mascara. Must be waterproof, lengthening, unspidery and great for sensitive eyes. Having thrown away £17.50 on a Clinique one last month I bought one for £1.99 in Lidl on Saturday. It is really bloody good and far better than the Clinique imo. So happy!!! It is called Cien Push Up and has survived since 7am including strong rain and a bath and my straight lashes look all curled and fluttery grin

I have a Lidl nowhere near me (I was away with friends), so may have to spend £20 on petrol if my new mascara love affair continues.

StrawberryShortcake32 Mon 13-Feb-17 14:15:32

Amazing! I need this in my life! Been trying to find a cheaper mascara myself after spending loads on mascara! Thanks for the tip smile

I've been loving the individual powder blushers from MUA in superdrug. So ooooh pigmented and they only cost a quid!

onlyconnect Mon 13-Feb-17 14:41:49

I'll give it a try. Also worth a mention is Barry M which I recently discovered and think is pretty good.

FlorenceandtheWashingMachine Mon 13-Feb-17 18:18:18

Thanks re BarryM.

Yes, MUA has some really good stuff. Bought an eyeshadow palette for my daughter and I pinch it :-)

MrsT2007 Mon 13-Feb-17 19:40:54

Also worth a mention is the Wilko essence range. It's fantastic

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now