Talk

Advanced search

Does Jo Malone ever do any discounts or customer loyalty deals or anything like that?

(11 Posts)
WellTidy Mon 13-Feb-17 13:27:34

A Jo Malone has opened near to where I live, and its become a go to place when I need to buy a gift. I cannot (yet) justify buying anything for myself, but I've spent maybe £300 in there over the last few months on other people. And each time I buy, they ask for my address so I know that my purchases are linked to me.

Will this ever amount to a discount or freebie of any sort? What are your experiences?

I am absolutely loving red roses, blackberry and bay, and lime, basil and mandarin.

lozengeoflove Mon 13-Feb-17 13:41:27

No, they never offer promotions. Exclusivity, high end elitism and so on.

WellTidy Mon 13-Feb-17 13:44:38

Damn. Why do they ask for my details when I shop there, do you know, please? I always thought it was so that I could receive offers. But maybe its to let me know when they have something new in, so that I can spent yet more money whilst I drink my prosecco at this exclusive high end shop.

mowglik Mon 13-Feb-17 13:46:47

It's as you said, it's just to receive news of new products or events going on at your branch, so you can buy more! I've never received any offers either

Beketaten Mon 13-Feb-17 14:18:11

You can get it duty-free at airports or in some airlines onboard shopping, but it's never discounted.

EggsEleven Mon 13-Feb-17 18:18:09

No. The most I've been offered is a 'free' hand and arm massage in store but it's just an opportunity for them to try and flog me more products so I've always declined making an appointment.

tessiebear4 Mon 13-Feb-17 18:21:55

They have it pretty cheap at Bicester, if you can live without the boxes and ribbons.
Personally I think it has gone way downhill since it was sold.

WellTidy Mon 13-Feb-17 18:22:17

I might take advantage of the hand and arm massage. I really liked their geranium and walnut hand cream when I sampled it whilst waiting for my gifts to be packaged up. A tad (ahem!) pricey at £22 for 50 ml, but if I set that off against a free hand and arm massage ...

WellTidy Mon 13-Feb-17 18:22:49

I'm nowhere near Bicester, unfortunately. Gutted.

violetgrey Wed 15-Feb-17 11:28:49

You could try to sign up for newsletters for places that sell Jo Malone like House of Fraser, Selfridges and order online when they run their discounts.

Sciurus83 Wed 15-Feb-17 12:35:13

I got free engraving at Christmas, but in terms of product discounts nada

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now