Talk

Advanced search

Chic work / laptop bags

(7 Posts)
CustardLover Sun 12-Feb-17 14:45:11

I've got a shiny new job with some big meetings coming up. I want to have a smart work bag in which I can carry my laptop, but I really don't want a black, padded boring corporate thing - any recommendations? Would a bright Longchamp work, with a sleeve on the machine?

Drquin Sun 12-Feb-17 14:49:33

That's what I do .... although a rather staid navy Longchamps bag rather than a bight colour!
Room for a few notepads / folders and decant some handbag stuff if I only want to take one bag into a meeting.

CustardLover Sun 12-Feb-17 14:52:26

Yep, I think it's the way to go. I love baby! Very elegant. But I do fancy a bright cherry red if I have the nerve...

CustardLover Sun 12-Feb-17 14:52:45

Erm - that was supposed to be navy, not baby!

Truckingalong Sun 12-Feb-17 15:03:49

Knomo are nice www.knomobags.com/uk/audley-leather-bag-caramel.html

sauronskitten Sun 12-Feb-17 17:38:06

Agree you could take a look at Knomo

Do you have a particular budget in mind custard?

Try this link for some ideas:
http://www.purseblog.com/totes/30-great-work-bags-no-obvious-logos-no-crazy-colors/

sauronskitten Sun 12-Feb-17 17:45:06

Realise the link says 'no crazy colours', but you can figure out if a particular shape looks good to you, then find similar in a bright colour

For business, red could work well. Turquoise or bright orange or purple might be possible too. Easy to spot your chair in a meeting room

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now