Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Organic cosmetics

(5 Posts)
Chloer1 Sat 11-Feb-17 22:52:18

Hi ladies,

Looking for some really simple/natural cosmetics as I've been suffering terribly with dermatitis. I need:

A light face moisturiser
Body moisturiser
Shampoo/conditioner

Please recommend!

The 'simplest' face moisturisers I've found so far are the green people & cream dream by pure nuff stuff. Any other suggestions?

Obviously needs to be sls/paraben/paraffiin & other nasty free!

Had a look at the body shop rainforest shampoo but noticed it does contain some nasties!

Thanks in advance

Trundle13 Sun 12-Feb-17 01:38:09

Hmm - face moisturiser - I like this - www.motherearth.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=144

Not organic but lovely natural ingredients. Quite thick though, perhaps thicker than you are after - needs to be used sparingly, takes a while to sink in, not great under make-up (best for night & no make-up days). But I do feel it has improved the condition of my skin no end. Plus it is lasting months!

Chloer1 Sun 12-Feb-17 09:02:16

Thanks for the suggestion but that would definitely be too heavy for perioral dermatitis sad

DavidPuddy Sun 12-Feb-17 13:14:13

Dr Hauschka light rose cream might be worth a try? You can buy mini versions so you don't have to commit.

I use Lavera shampoo, but I am not sure if you get that in the UK. You do get Weleda, though, that is a good brand to try.

Chloer1 Sun 12-Feb-17 19:37:22

Thanks having a look now!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now