Talk

Advanced search

Help me refine my skincare routine

(2 Posts)
chickenwings00 Sat 11-Feb-17 22:27:24

I've been trying to follow some of the ongoing skincare threads but references to glycolic pads, retinal, acids etc go way over my head! My skincare routine is relatively simple at the moment but as I approach my mid-twenties I want to start ramping it up a bit.

I'd say my skin type is 'normal' when I stick to my routine but can become dry and flaky quite quickly. I'm also prone to the occasional break out particularly around my chin area.

My current routine tends to be as follows:

AM
- rinse off the dirt of the night (just warm water)
- Sulwhasoo activating serum > balancing water > emulsion. Picked this stuff up in dubai on a whim having heard good things about Asian skincare and seems to be pretty good.

PM
- remove makeup with Clinique cleansing balm (which I really love) and simple eye makeup remover
- repeat 3 step moisturising process plus forming eye cream again from Sulwhasoo

I'll supplement the above with an exfoliation a couple of times a week using any cleanser I have mixed with Bobbi Brown buffing grains. Rarely use masks or anything else.

I also have a stash of Liz Earle and Clinique waiting for when I finish with the Sulwhasoo so not really looking for a complete overhaul - more supplementary products to improve my skin and prevent first signs of ageing!

Would love to hear your advice and recommendations grin

chickenwings00 Sun 12-Feb-17 10:09:48

Bumping before I give up and resort to Botox 😑

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now