Talk

Advanced search

Revitalash or Rapidlash...choose cheap or expensive brand?

(8 Posts)
febel Sat 11-Feb-17 11:36:50

Anyone used Rapidlash...which is a lot cheaper than Revitalash? I bought Revitalash but not been over impressed ,used it since beginning of November , lashes may be longer, but still look stumpy without the darkening effect of mascara, and not sure I want to cough up that much again as it should have worked by now?
So....is Rapidlash as good?

JanetStWalker Sat 11-Feb-17 12:43:24

I've tried both, Revitalash is much better, Lilash is the best though.

Judydreamsofhorses Sat 11-Feb-17 13:25:43

I have been using Rapidlash for years - people frequently ask if I am wearing false lashes. It essentially prolongs the time the lash grows for/stays before dropping out, so you need to use it every day and long term. (Once you stop and the long lashes drop, the new ones will just grow to your regular lash length.)

Laiste Sat 11-Feb-17 15:39:27

Watching with interest. I use revitalash WHEN i've got the cash. It works a dream on me. 6 weeks in every one starts asking if i've got falsies on.

MightyMunki Sat 11-Feb-17 17:22:54

I've used Rapidlash, noticed a difference after a couple of weeks but I stopped using it as I found it made my eyelids quite itchy. Might just be me though, might pick it up again...

febel Tue 14-Feb-17 07:19:43

thanks...can't understand why Revitalash hasn't worked on me :-( ....I even you tubed how to apply it when I got it as was so keen for it to work, but no, can't say people have commented that I have false eye lashes on... Mind you, I did buy it off Amazon as opposed to from the shop...let's hope it WAS the real Revitalash....

321zerobaby Tue 14-Feb-17 10:32:23

I use Rapidlash, after a thread on here a few years ago, with lots of recommendations for it. It takes about 6-8 weeks to see results, but it's definitely worth it.
I don't use it all the time though, because at some point the hairs do need to fall out and regrow, and then it happens all at once and the lashes then seem shorter than normal. I do it for holidays etc.

321zerobaby Tue 14-Feb-17 10:32:56

I buy my Rapidlash from Amazon too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now