Talk

Advanced search

Babyliss Big Hair - which one??

(4 Posts)
LurkingQuietly Sat 11-Feb-17 09:31:33

Hi, I have a fairly standard layer bob haircut - halfway between my chin and shoulder. Loads and loads of layers as I've not got thick hair, just loads of it. My hairdresser has to allow an extra half an hour to put my highlights in.

I'm thinking of getting a BBH because I want some more volume and to get my layers under control but which one? The 42mm or the petite 32mm??

Thank you!

Magickl Sat 11-Feb-17 10:23:33

I'd go with the bigger. My hair is thick, just past shoulder length, long layers. I bought the Diamond bbh with two barrels, 42mm and 50mm. I've never used the 42mm as I want curve and body to my hair rather than curl. Good thing about the detachable barrels on this set means it doesn't get hairs snarled inside making it unusable after a couple of years.

LurkingQuietly Sat 11-Feb-17 10:26:04

Oh, fab! Thanks for the advice. Volume and body is what I'm after rather than curl. I clearly haven't thought about this at all!

LurkingQuietly Wed 15-Feb-17 09:30:08

Just in case anyone stumbles across this very short thread, thought I'd update - bought the 50mm BBH (with Boots points so free - if you ignore how much I've spent in boots to accumulate £45 of points shock), and already I can tell I will love it! One mornings use, and I need to get used to it, but my hair is tamed, bouncy, voluminous and under control. And it was SO quick. Big thumbs up from me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now