Talk

Advanced search

Bitch perfect lipstick Charlotte Tilbury

(12 Posts)
turtlewoman Fri 10-Feb-17 23:04:51

I have been eyeing this up for a while as it seems like a nice subtle colour but 24 quid seems quite steep - does anyone have it? Is it worth it?

ChocoChou Fri 10-Feb-17 23:09:56

I have it and it's my fave at the mo. I really like CT lipsticks. At first I thought it was a bit peachy and preferred the Penelope pink shade but bitch perfect has really grown on me.

I seem to remember another Bitch Perfect thread a couple of months ago? Try searching it.

It's expensive though and it needs the lip liner too imo. 💄

violetbunny Sat 11-Feb-17 05:53:40

I have it and love it. I wear it with her lip liner in Pillowtalk.
I have light-to-medium skin and dark hair for reference.

Tralala33 Sat 11-Feb-17 06:02:26

It's my favourite lipstick. Really wearable.

Dulcimena Sat 11-Feb-17 07:13:23

I have and like it but be warned that it can feel a bit gritty on, it's not amazingly creamy. The colour is also warmer than I expected it to be (even after googling zillions of swatches) - that could be a plus for you though. It's ok.

turtlewoman Mon 13-Feb-17 20:14:29

Thanks! Ended up ordering Bitch perfect AND pillow talk blush

user1467738129 Mon 13-Feb-17 20:36:18

I have pale colouring and it looked awful on me! Like another poster I found it dry and gritty to put one-mine very quickly ended up in the bin and was a complete waste of money.

theaveragewife Mon 13-Feb-17 20:37:52

I love all of these lipsticks, stoned rose is amazing too - all three are very easy to wear and I usually hate wearing lipstick.

ChocoChou Mon 13-Feb-17 21:35:39

... and on the back of this thread I went and treated myself to another CT lippy - liv it up, pink and fun will be great when the sun comes out!

turtlewoman Mon 13-Feb-17 21:42:59

ChocoChou ooo that colour is gorgeous...I am verrry tempted grin

Auldspinster Tue 14-Feb-17 01:34:51

I'm coveting Bond Girl at the moment.

Hopefully Tue 14-Feb-17 06:08:59

It's my favourite everyday lipstick. I also think it's warmer toned than it looks in swathes online, which works for me (I am a HoC Autumn, although my skin tone is only just warm, it falls into the 'almost neutral' sort of category). It's not the best lipstick I've ever used for smoothness/staying power, but the colour is perfect.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now