Talk

Advanced search

Can you help me find a bra like this... But cheaper?

(11 Posts)
Swimminguphill Fri 10-Feb-17 22:00:48

I want something like this but ideally for less than £22 shock finisterre.com/products/womens-strata-bra-signal and, by the way, has anyone ever bought this brand and is there any way it could be worth that money? Don't mind spending for quality but will only be wearing around the house/camping not for everyday...

dementedpixie Fri 10-Feb-17 22:02:17

Doesn't look very supportive. What size are you?

Fairylea Fri 10-Feb-17 22:03:19

Next and Asos have some similar to that. On next they are (or were) under "teen bras".

AnyFucker Fri 10-Feb-17 22:04:49

That doesn't look like a great bra confused

BikeRunSki Fri 10-Feb-17 22:06:51

Finnisterre stuff is excellent.
That doesn't look like a very supportive bra though.

Swimminguphill Fri 10-Feb-17 23:17:51

It's not for active wear. I can't walk around the house without a bra (not comfy) so I was looking for a house bra - just invented that! - sports bras are too restrictive. I think I have found something at Matalan but will check those suggestions, thanks!

margaritasbythesea Fri 10-Feb-17 23:20:55

I use a cotton bralet.i got it on Amazon. Sloggi do one but this came up on the same search. It's good. I use it for the same reason.

TheCakes Fri 10-Feb-17 23:21:27

What about those JML Belvia bras. They're not super supportive, more like a crop top, but not stiff or wired. Only about a fiver.

Swimminguphill Fri 10-Feb-17 23:23:34

margarita glad I'm not completely loopy! The wires dig in when I'm lounging... Will check those latest suggestions too thanks!

Badgertastic Fri 10-Feb-17 23:27:56

I bought a couple of crop top type bras from Sainsbury's. They are really comfy. I love them. tuclothing.sainsburys.co.uk/p/White-Seamless-Unpadded-Bra/124016750-White

AnyFucker Sat 11-Feb-17 11:11:27

I have some "house" bras I sleep in I got from Asda. They have them in grey and coral. Super comfy and stretchy and surprisingly supportive with no wires.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now