Talk

Advanced search

Hideously shiny forehead

(8 Posts)
TinselAngel Thu 09-Feb-17 18:37:23

My forehead gets so greasy and shiny as the day goes on that my foundation starts to come back out of it 😱

Does anybody have any suggestion for products that could help my hideously greasy skin? I've tried various things with no success whatsoever

lottieandmia Thu 09-Feb-17 18:38:07

Try having a microdermabrasion - that worked mine out.

lottieandmia Thu 09-Feb-17 18:38:23

Sorted*

theaveragewife Thu 09-Feb-17 18:40:19

What foundation do you wear?

I suggest Estée Lauder double wear, use a primer of some kind (nars is nice), set with urban decay face setting spray and keep powder with you.

mowglik Thu 09-Feb-17 21:37:01

Try powdering your forehead before applying your foundation

Also just pressing a tissue onto oily bits after an hour or so of applying foundation seem to sort the over oily areas out for me, my face seems to need to produce a lot of oil after washing but once it's done it's business the oil production slows down. Powdering over oily bits doesn't have the same oil minimising effect as blotting it off

SarahOoo Thu 09-Feb-17 21:51:52

Get a light day time moisturiser, for me the real culprit was using a heavy moisturiser. Im currently using the below....

www.boots.com/avene-hydrance-optimale-light-40ml-10108396

I did use an amazing one I got from Greenwich Market and bought another one online...will try and find it!

Chicinwellies Thu 09-Feb-17 21:54:55

OP I feel your pain. Currently having mild success with Dermalogica and makeup wise Revlon for combi skin and Smashbox setting powder.

SarahOoo Thu 09-Feb-17 22:16:03

Found it!! I loved this stuff! In fact will buy some now!

www.birchbox.co.uk/shop/puriskin-resurfacing-cream

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now