Talk

Advanced search

Facial Toning during weight loss

(5 Posts)
DustyBustle Thu 09-Feb-17 10:55:37

I tried to AS this as it's probably been discussed before, but the search function is not working so apologies in advance.

I'm on my way to losing a bit of weight, well quite a bit actually, and being in my late 40's I'm conscious that while I'm losing the pounds my face will lose its plump and I'll suddenly show my age!

Beauty treatments are completely alien to me so can anyone tell me if there's anything (non-surgical obviously) that I can have regularly done to keep my face toned while I'm shifting this weight? What would I ask for?

Thanks.

madmomma Thu 09-Feb-17 11:52:10

Caci facials? Facercise?

humanfemale Thu 09-Feb-17 12:01:06

Make sure you're still having plenty of good fat even though you're slimming? Not sure there would be anything topical for this... may be wrong though smile

Chipsandonionrings Thu 09-Feb-17 12:01:54

Sorry no advice but watching with interest. Sadly big weight loss can make someone look older as your face isn't as plump.A balloon doesn't have wrinkles as someone cheerfully reminded me. I keep reminding myself I will look better overal and be healthier. I am looking forwards to having features rather than a big moon face! Good luck I think genes have a big part to play and I hope you get lucky.

botemp Thu 09-Feb-17 12:08:53

Have a read through of this thread as it pretty much raised the same questions (though that OP had already lost all the weight): www.mumsnet.com/Talk/style_and_beauty/2765099-Is-it-too-late-to-put-on-weight

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now