Talk

Advanced search

Can you please help me find this type of jewelery storage (for travel)?

(4 Posts)
AutumnalLeafs Wed 08-Feb-17 12:42:50

I'm looking for something to store jewellery for travel. What I really would like is a soft jewellery roll where you can actually see what is in there.

I would prefer a translucent fabric or soft mesh rather than clear plastic.

I want a cross between this type of thing (fabric jewellery roll that ties up and looks pretty):

www.chocolatemoosedc.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/500x370/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/0/5/050edited_4.jpg

And this (hideous plastic/mesh things but where you can actually see what is in there):

www.prettyneatliving.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/OJOLJ-1312013_1.jpeg

www.organizeit.com/images/050-jewelry-roll.jpg

Does pretty, soft and fabric + visible jewellery (as I said translucent material would do) actual exist???

bluebellation Wed 08-Feb-17 13:30:54

I have one of these . It's fab; I can fit everything I need for a week or two, and it stops everything from tangling. You can put big necklaces or watches in the clear zip bits at the side. You can't see smaller necklaces or chains you've put in the small pockets (though the ends of the chains will be showing so you can identify them!). Good customer service too.

bluebellation Wed 08-Feb-17 13:32:35

Meant to say, there's loads of different choices of fabric too.

CMOTDibbler Wed 08-Feb-17 13:36:16

My travel jewellery box is no thing of beauty, but it is totally practical and no tangling as everything is separated. It's a small craft box with movable separators. Ugly as anything, but I can see exactly what's in there and it's stood up to a huge number of trips with no damage to anything

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now