Talk

Advanced search

Brand Alley delivery

(5 Posts)
taketwofluffykittens Tue 07-Feb-17 22:00:56

Is it always a long time?
I ordered a suit for DH a month ago. Originally the delivery was about 3 weeks but I've just had notification that it's been delayed further.
Is this normal or just bad luck?

macymacy Wed 08-Feb-17 20:31:18

I've had a few deliveries that have been delayed but mostly they're on time, think it's just a bit of bad luck you've had.

taketwofluffykittens Wed 08-Feb-17 22:49:02

Thanks Macy it's put me off a bit because it's my first order and I'll have to pay for returns.
I'll chalk it down to experience,

ShotgunNotDoingThePans Wed 08-Feb-17 22:51:32

It doesvary; I've had a few things come within a couple of days; others I'd forgotten all about them by the time they arrived! I thought they did free returns though? Could be wrong,

bear28 Wed 08-Feb-17 22:55:26

It depends if you order their products which they have in immediate stock 2-4 working days delivery (which they advertise). from my experience all of their other products can take up to 8 weeks. not sure why this is or if there is even an explanation for this on their website but it is standard for them. my mum also orders from them and finds it takes an extremely long time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now