Talk

Advanced search

Clinique Supermoisture discontinued! :-(

(1 Post)
MargotMoon Tue 07-Feb-17 18:03:30

My favourite foundation has been discontinued!! I went to Boots to buy some more and they've sold out of my colour (ivory) and I can't find any left online.

I use a different shade (neutral) in summer when I have caught the sun a bit and have enough of that left to last a few months but can't use that now cos I'm really pale.

Help!! Can anyone recommend a new foundation? It's the only makeup I wear - apart from a tiny bit of mascara about once a month - and I really liked it because it was light-reflecting and made my skin all sparkly. I'm really lazy when it comes to makeup and just want something easy to apply with fingers that evens my skin up a bit (spotty chin, bit blotchy) without being heavy on my skin. Does such a miracle product exist!?

(I also use Clinique serum and moisturiser but have previously tried other foundations of theirs and it felt quite claustrophobic on my skin, if that makes sense)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now