Talk

Advanced search

Leopard print pixie boots?

(6 Posts)
Polkadot1974 Mon 06-Feb-17 21:33:02

Seems there's a theme today. I just ordered the Next pixie boots in leopard print but they've come and they're a bit orange and a bit hairy too. Like pony skin type and so my attempt to copy woman from Myfashinable40s is already failing. I got some nice new skinnies and thought I'd got a nice loose jumper and those boots but jumper was mahoosive and jeans too long so am left with the boots. They were in sale at £30. Keep? Or lose? I'm crap t pics but maybe someone could assist...thank you!

Lidlfix Mon 06-Feb-17 21:59:20

I have them, not amazing but for that price I kept them . They do look good with my black skinnies and new slouchy choker collar jumper. DD3 hid so I couldn't wear them to her parent's night - so my view is not universal blush. If your username reflects your age, we are the same age.

Polkadot1974 Mon 06-Feb-17 22:04:33

It does indeed indicate my age! grin. I kind of like that they might be slightly rebellious
Maybe I shall keep for black outfits with a touch of intrigue!

Polkadot1974 Mon 06-Feb-17 22:14:24

Anyone else got any thought? I'm eyeing up the boots from the other thread now but do I want plain? Hmmm

HappyGirlNow Mon 06-Feb-17 22:16:59

I have them and I love them!

Polkadot1974 Tue 07-Feb-17 08:06:30

How do you wear them? Besides on your feet I mean...what with?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now