Talk

Advanced search

Help me in my search for boots!

(8 Posts)
theclockticksslowly Mon 06-Feb-17 14:36:36

I've searched and searched and can't find a pair of boots that meet my criteria so I'm hoping for some help. Please!

Looking for:
Dark brown leather
Knee high (I'm 5'2" in case that rules out any brand more suited for taller women)
Flat ish - my current well worn falling apart ones have a very very slight wedge type heel.
I'd like a bit of detail on if possible - a little buckle/stitch detail perhaps but nothing too big
Zip not pull on
Waterproof. Comfortable for lots of walking.
I wear them under jeans/over skinny jeans/leggings

I kind of like the Fly London Sher boots but they're perhaps a bit too clunky and I haven't heard great things about their waterproofness.

Budget - ideally under £100.

Any ideas much appreciated!

BikeRunSki Mon 06-Feb-17 14:41:04

A bit over budget but I have a similar pair that is over 10 yrs old.

BikeRunSki Mon 06-Feb-17 14:45:00

Or these?, bit cheaper

PiratePointyTits Mon 06-Feb-17 14:48:17

I have two similar pairs of DMs to what BikeRunSki posted, in brown and black but without the buckles. The brown have stitching detail.
My brown ones are going on 6/7 years and my black pair about 3. Both still look amazing and get comfier with age. The brown pair look better with age too.

theclockticksslowly Mon 06-Feb-17 14:53:20

Thank you! Why didn't I think of DMs hmm?! I love that first pair and have found them for £120! They might be the ones!

BikeRunSki Mon 06-Feb-17 15:05:04

Get them!! I have 3 similar pairs in red, brown and black! They will last forever. They are a generous fit, if you are a half size, size down.

ChishandFips33 Mon 06-Feb-17 20:24:55

DMs here too - I have these in brown and the older version in black
Dr Marten triumph are good too but lace ups

NewPantsforaNewYear Mon 06-Feb-17 21:02:32

I had a previous version of these Clarks ones. I loved them and wore them to bits. So comfortable.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now