Talk

Advanced search

Help needed lost to mummyness

(4 Posts)
Luciferthethird Mon 06-Feb-17 11:06:24

Does anyone know any good bloggers or facebook/ instagrammers i follow fuller figure fuller bust on facebook but all her clothes links as much as i enjoy them are usually sizes 18 and above.
I'm 27, size 14-16 and cup size 38 DD. I'm just out of a long term relationship have 2 dcs 3 and 2 and I've sort of lost myself to mummyness. Everything i own seems to be from the basic h and m range. I don't like to be too crazy with my style but i would like some flattering to the tummy statement pieces to wear day to day and maybe a few items for a night out. Trying to boost my social life atm. Thanks for any suggestions.

LittleOyster Mon 06-Feb-17 11:26:23

I'm a pear so don't have many ideas for waist-flattering styles (spend most of my time worrying about my huge wobbly bum grin), however I have found Imogen Lamport's website (InsideOutStyle) absolutely brilliant for working this kind of thing out.

Could you experiment with some new jewellery/accessories to dress up the things you already have, and work out what you like/what suits you?

EggsEleven Mon 06-Feb-17 11:30:39

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

EggsEleven Mon 06-Feb-17 11:31:29

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now