Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Need some sucky in jeans. But cheap.

(13 Posts)
SmileAndNod Mon 06-Feb-17 07:00:38

I have put so much weight on nothing fits. It has all gone on round my tummy hips and thighs so I'm struggling to get into my jeans or anything else for that matter

Ive decided I need some cheap sucky in jeans to help with that area. Dark blue not black.

Any ideas where I should look?

PurpleNurple69 Mon 06-Feb-17 07:14:04

I wear these http://www.next.co.uk/style/st053902#114694

Depends on what you mean by cheap - these are £45

PurpleNurple69 Mon 06-Feb-17 07:15:30

I'm a similar shape to you in that I carry my excess around my tummy, bum and thighs. Goddamn middle aged spread!

HappyAxolotl Mon 06-Feb-17 07:16:49

Asda's Wonderfit get rave reviews and they are about £25.

ASqueakingInTheShrubbery Mon 06-Feb-17 07:19:03

Asda Wonderfit made me feel human-shaped again after I had DD. They were £18 then, but have probably gone up.

SmileAndNod Mon 06-Feb-17 07:26:27

Ah middle aged spread. So its actually a thing then☺
Both within my price range and I'm not fussy about brands so I'll try both.
Thank you.

AuntieStella Mon 06-Feb-17 07:27:07

You can get good jeans from Sainsbos, including shaper ones, which were cheap and very effective on my wobbly bits.

MrsAHotch Mon 06-Feb-17 07:49:37

Ooooh I quite like the skinny jeans from Oasis. High waisted and totally pulls in my mum tum.

QueenMortificado Mon 06-Feb-17 07:54:05

I wear topshop Joni jeans, they're highwaisted so suck it all in but they also do an extra control version which are very good

Floisme Mon 06-Feb-17 09:05:24

H&M normally do some for around £25, not particularly thick but very stretchy, high waisted and in a range of colours. But you'd need to go in and try on as usual crazy H&M sizing prevails. And don't forget the transforming powers of good underwear.

KitKats28 Mon 06-Feb-17 09:56:16

Does anyone know the difference between Wonderfit, Wonderform and Wondersculpt in the Asda jeans?

toogoodtobetruex Mon 06-Feb-17 11:13:53

I got the Asda wonderfit and in topshop i'm a 14 but the 10-12 from Asda fit me with room to spare. I know it's probably vanity sizing but just FYI so you don't size up.

HateSummer Mon 06-Feb-17 11:16:06

I got some high waisted skinny jeans from Asda for £8 in the sale after reading about them on here. They're amazing. Very comfortable and the material is really good quality too. They lift everything up.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: