Talk

Advanced search

Loreal true match foundation

(12 Posts)
FishlessCake Mon 06-Feb-17 06:17:30

Is it good? Or can you recomend a better budget foundation? smile

Tightarseinleggings Mon 06-Feb-17 17:51:25

I love it! Good coverage and easy to apply. Nice and light.

IfUPlease Mon 06-Feb-17 17:52:10

I am converted. Goes on so smoothly and the match is great. Huge saving for me as my usual foundation is £32 a bottle.

sanitygirl Mon 06-Feb-17 17:54:18

I really like it. Great choice of shades and goes on and lasts well.

leccybill Mon 06-Feb-17 17:54:36

Yeah I really like it. Good colour match.
Just as good is No7 Stay Perfect which is £14.50.

Tightarseinleggings Mon 06-Feb-17 17:58:40

Plus great value when it is on 3 for 2 in Boots. I forgot my usual bottle on a weekend away and popped into boots and best impulse buy ever!

FishlessCake Mon 06-Feb-17 18:12:28

Thanks all smile well I called into my local boots but they had a choice of 4 shades, and none suited me. Will have to take a trip to a larger store.

FishlessCake Sun 12-Feb-17 10:53:55

Well I bought it in linen, which is a perfect colour match but it just doesn't work with me sad. It doesn't sink in, leaves dry patches and balls. I've tried leaving it a good while after applying moisturiser (aveeno). But it still happens, both my usual foundations I alternate with (rimmel insta flawless which is a tinted moisturiser, and benefit oxygen wow) sink in fine and leave no dry patches and never ball.

thebig4 Sun 12-Feb-17 11:48:57

i love it, my favourite budget after years of wearing rimmel. spreads and blends so well.

MargotMoon Sun 12-Feb-17 17:12:30

Ooh I'm going to investigate this. My regular foundation has been discontinued and it cost £23 so a cheaper product that is getting a lot of love sounds too good to miss!

retainertrainer Sun 12-Feb-17 19:19:20

I couldn't get on with it either-too matte for me. My usual is borjouis healthy mix and I've been mixing the 2 together which works really well,the true match added to it means I don't have to powder. I wouldn't buy it again but I'm pleased I haven't had to waste it.

FishlessCake Sun 12-Feb-17 20:07:48

Thanks for the tip @retainertrainer I may try mixing it with the rimmel insta flawless, which only gives a hint of colour. The true match was the perfect colour but very dry? I'm not sure if that's how to describe it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now