Talk

Advanced search

La Redoute

(6 Posts)
hyacinthwannabe Sat 04-Feb-17 09:50:10

I have just started getting some bits from La redoute.

I have discovered the quality is a bit hit and miss and it takes such a long time for them to even dispatch the orders.

What are your experiences please.

JournosAreLazy Sat 04-Feb-17 09:53:45

Same as yourself. Have ordered clothes for young DD and the baby clothes always seem to be OK quality. They stock some of the identical stuff as Vertbaudet only slightly cheaper but the adults clothes are hit and miss quality wise. Ordered a bathroom storage rack and it went into the bin after a week - was crap.

jewishprincessofchigwell Sat 04-Feb-17 09:55:18

Pretty much the same regarding quality, some stuff is fabulous and some pieces not so much. But free return takes care of that problem.
I had always a quick delivery and also their helpline is very good.

hyacinthwannabe Sat 04-Feb-17 10:00:23

I ordered some nighties in their sale for my daughter and I on 30th. It still saying order in progress. Ridiculous.

JournosAreLazy Sat 04-Feb-17 10:03:01

I'd send an email to their customer service dept to ask what the issue is and when you can expect delivery. I've never had a problem with delivery time.

TheMockingbird Sun 05-Feb-17 07:10:46

I'm still waiting on an order from 26th Jan.

I order a lot from there, roughly half gets sent back. A lot of their tops are baggier than they look in the photos.

Sometimes I will get an order in a week, but once waited 6 weeks for something.

Customer services on the phone are good though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now