Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What to wear with navy/blue work dresses

(5 Posts)
Cornwall73 Fri 03-Feb-17 20:18:05

I have a small collection of shift style dresses (some fitted some not) for work all in the dark navy to denim style blue colour range. They are from White Stuff and Cos mainly. I always wear them with black opaque tights and flat slip on shoes or knee high black boots. I'm think that I look very dark all over! What would you wear in terms of shoes etc?

Autumnchill Fri 03-Feb-17 20:27:45

With my blue work dresses I wear tan heels or light pink shoes

Bravas Fri 03-Feb-17 20:31:21

I either wear grey tights with grey or silver shoes or I have some sheer patterned navy tights that I wear with navy or red shoes.

In the summer I usually go for tan.

Cornwall73 Fri 03-Feb-17 23:07:46

I don't think I'm keen on silver. I must admit I never thought of navy tights!

I think I prefer tan shoes, I have some brouge style Ines but would need to look for some other smarter flats. I can't wear heels anymore, a misspent youth wearing heels has wrecked my feet and I have to stick to flat wide shoes!!!

Any good links to the style of shoes and tights that you wear so I get an idea?

Catinthecorner Sat 04-Feb-17 02:10:19

I think pretty much any colour works with navy. Obviously brown is traditional for men, but black or gray is fine too. I'd say light pink/nude/red would all fly in a conservative office. Outside of that the world is your lobster. What colour do you like?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now