Talk

Advanced search

Help me with my hair!

(9 Posts)
NewNameNoFace Fri 03-Feb-17 11:45:40

Hi,

I have come to realise I have been neglecting my hair for years. My mum is a very busy mobile hairdresser and so iv never really been into a salon.

It's not been cut or coloured in about 12 months.

Iv been toying with the idea of all off for a year or two, but been told it's much harder to maintain.

I have quite a big forehead and nose (noticeable on side shots) so anything with a fringe is good.

So style gurus what would suit me?

Thanks in advance

NewNameNoFace Fri 03-Feb-17 11:46:28

Oh and the black eye was given by the toddler having a strop, he threw himself back onto my face

Twinmummyjojo Fri 03-Feb-17 11:54:16

I think you would definitely suit a bob or a graduated bob. All one length (Ina Thurman pulp fiction). Would look fab !

LiefieLiefie Fri 03-Feb-17 12:00:54

Definitely a graduated choppy layers long bob. Maybe some balayage through to break up the colour.

HeyMacWey Fri 03-Feb-17 12:03:48

The first picture posted by liefie would look fab on you, but do you have very fine hair?

NewNameNoFace Fri 03-Feb-17 12:09:20

Thanks guys, the first picture is the kind of style I was thinking.

Hey my hair isn't overly fine, just very bad condition at the moment. And very flat!

It's naturally got a bit of a wave too if that makes a difference?

NewNameNoFace Fri 03-Feb-17 12:10:24

And what colour would suit?

LiefieLiefie Fri 03-Feb-17 12:38:31

I have mine v similar to the first one, just less layering around the front and my hair is wavy. It actually works with the style really well.

In terms of colour, I'd go for a couple of ashy blondes through the length. Keep roots as they are.

saltydogandme Fri 03-Feb-17 14:05:03

I have a stupid big forehead and similar hair to you. I have a blunt, long fringe and my hair is about 2 inches shorter than yours, same length all round with a few layers 'for movement' (not sure what that means but it's what the hairdresser told me).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now