Talk

Advanced search

I think I've found a stylish nappy bag!

(16 Posts)
Peopleplease Fri 03-Feb-17 10:30:11

Second DC. Bag I used with DD1 has fallen apart a bit, is grubby and can't be machine washed.

On the search for a decent bag I've found this brand www.isoki.co.uk/classic-bags/

I like the easy access tote and the double zip one most. They're not stupid expensive either.

I was looking for a backpack but can't find one I like.

blue2014 Fri 03-Feb-17 13:37:55

Nice smile got mine from tk Maxx, cost me £12!

Peopleplease Fri 03-Feb-17 13:44:40

My last one was TK Maxx. I wanted something a bit nicer this time.

humanfemale Fri 03-Feb-17 16:27:51

LOVE the easy access tote, what a great shape. And reasonable £ too.

humanfemale Fri 03-Feb-17 16:28:52

I get a bit dorky about changing bags even though my youngest is nearly 4!

Peopleplease Fri 03-Feb-17 16:31:31

It's actually something you could use even if your kids were older. It doesn't look like a typical nappy bag.

SkyLucy Fri 03-Feb-17 16:41:55

Oh man! I spent HOURS googling options at xmas because my lovely Ma said she'd buy for me as my pressie...I also got one in a travel system bundle deal. So I now have two, worth about £90 each, for my baby, who's due in 11 days. They're nice (and not too changing bag-like), but these ones are gorgeous!! D'oh!!

knorrig Fri 03-Feb-17 16:48:05

www.chez-lai.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=540

I want this one, do you think this site looks dodgy? I know it's expensive but I'd use it as a bag afterwards.

LittleBearPad Fri 03-Feb-17 16:59:13

Does any one ever use a changing bag as a handbag later. I'm intrigued as I wondered about this myself. But within a year I swapped it for skip hop folding pouch and never wanted to see it again. It may just be me.

humanfemale Fri 03-Feb-17 17:04:06

I've got a storksac Elizabeth and I still use it alongside two other non-changing bags regularly.

MrsMarigold Fri 03-Feb-17 17:10:27

I also think Toms are great although not specifically nappy bags

Peopleplease Fri 03-Feb-17 17:17:09

I'm having trouble deciding between the easy access in black and the double zip in balmain!

I love the shape of the easy access and the size but I love the separate pocket in front of the double zip and the fact it has a satchel strap.

I really can't buy both - can ?!!

ChishandFips33 Fri 03-Feb-17 17:33:20

Great find OP!

LittleBearPad Fri 03-Feb-17 17:51:54

I coveted the storksak Elizabeth with DC2 but couldn't justify the cost given I binned the previous nappy bag within a year.

fuzzywuzzy Fri 03-Feb-17 18:37:15

Littlebear I got a storksak Olivia recently they have a sale on. I can see myself keeping it for use as a laptop bag afterwards.

3luckystars Fri 03-Feb-17 18:39:04

Have you seen boo poo bags? Or poo boo.
Very very nice. The nicest I think anyway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now