Talk

Advanced search

Get me out of Breton boredom

(6 Posts)
annawoolfworries Thu 02-Feb-17 21:59:10

What tops do you wear? Other women seem to get it right & im stuck in Bretons or black jersey tshirts. Looking around I see lots of shirts buttoned to the collar, which isn't a look that works on me as my chest is a bit too big. I want to look stylish but not overdone iyswim. I'm mid 30's & would like something to wear with jeans, culottes, pencil skirts... any sugggestions?

fiorentina Thu 02-Feb-17 22:04:52

I have some different shaped tops from Cos, something like this www.cosstores.com/gb/Women/Tops/Top_with_frill_detailed_sleeves/46885-43276476.1#c-85342 they are less boring than plain t-shirt tops. There are loads of lovely blouses around for spring..

fiorentina Thu 02-Feb-17 22:06:49

The top above I've just spotted is dryclean only, I avoid that obviously!

beanfilledfish Thu 02-Feb-17 22:10:36

i live in henley tops from Uniqlo but they seem to be out of stock, but they're like this but long sleeved uniqlo is also good for basics

annawoolfworries Thu 02-Feb-17 22:18:31

Loving the cos top. Thanks you both for suggestions

Judydreamsofhorses Thu 02-Feb-17 22:30:29

I wear a lot of fine-knit jumpers, either crew or turtleneck, at this time of year - I layer a Uniqlo heat-tech top underneath if it's very cold. Most of mine are Whistles, but I also have some nice Oliver Bonas ones.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now