Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

uniqlo ines de la fressange... anyone else placed an order?

(18 Posts)
namechangingagainagain Thu 02-Feb-17 12:29:16

The uniqlo ines de la fressange s/s 2017 range went live this morning...
I may have spent my entire summer clothes budget in one go! I'm loving the linen t shirts and fingers crossed the cotton summer dresses dont look ridiculous on a 35 yr old smile

Stuff seems to be selling out quite fast.... anyone else gone a bit crazy on there?!?

ImYourWomanJonSnow Thu 02-Feb-17 13:34:18

Thanks for the heads up OP. Normally I find her designs a little bit too girly for me, but I have just bought a cami and a tunic.

shins Thu 02-Feb-17 13:56:46

Yes! Some lovely cotton and linen shirts and tunics. Her stuff is gorgeous and so reasonable. You find it sells quickly but they seem to restock periodically.

Lizardlegs Thu 02-Feb-17 15:05:18

Thanks to this thread I've now ordered the black and white polka dot wrap dress. And a cardi to go with it. High hopes!

Twinklyfaerieglade Thu 02-Feb-17 17:49:47

Yes loads. Just loved the collection. Pieces I have bought from previous collections are always my wardrobe fav's, much better quality than the price suggests. I over order and then return. If I time it right it doesn't cost anything as I return before credit card bill is due.
High hopes for a couple of shirts and some dresses. Was seduced by the navy bomber jacket, which she looks fab in, this will probably be a return but I want to see if I can pull it off unlikely I am old

namechangingagainagain Thu 02-Feb-17 20:10:07

I've got 3 dresses.... a blue one, a polka dot one and one of the apron ones..... which I think will either look awesome or a bit weird an make my arse look MASSIVE but need to try it on
Plus some linen blouse/t shirts
and a hat
The quality is always amazing and such good value.
Plus they make things in actual cotton for the summer rather than man made fibres. Its a bit like toast but I don't need a second mortgage smile

I have a great cord jacket I wear loads from last year.

Lizardlegs Sat 04-Feb-17 17:17:24

Just to say I picked up my Ines Polka dot wrap dress today and it is fabulous! Lovely drapey fabric, good quality, nice fit and pockets! Going to order the blue one now too...

Twinklyfaerieglade Sat 04-Feb-17 17:35:37

My delivery arrived today. All of it excellent, though I think I was kidding myself I was 20 years younger with some of my choices. Relieved really as otherwise I would have been very broke.
Best items are blue v necked jumper, tux fronted shirt and spotted prom dress. Cannot wait for better weather grin

shins Sat 04-Feb-17 19:11:33

Mine too. 2 long cotton/linen tunics, 2 beautiful tailored jackets I will keep. Shirt that didn't quite suit went back. Quality is lovely.

namechangingagainagain Sun 05-Feb-17 12:36:41

My things have arrived too.
I really really like the cotton sundresses. The blue one is unlined though but I think I can wear with a t shirt underneath if the weather isn't sweltering. The shape is so flattering I've just ordered a floral one too. I have a Rome/amalfi holiday in may half term- the dresses will be spot on for it.

beanfilledfish Sun 05-Feb-17 12:37:52

I though the collection looked very similar to all the other Innes Collections. the jackets also come up so small!

Brillenbar Sun 05-Feb-17 15:23:34

Lizardlegs I've been looking at that wrap dress what is the sizing like please? And do you think it wil crease badly? TIA

Lizardlegs Sun 05-Feb-17 15:46:41

@Brillenbar doesn't seem very crease-y but haven't ironed mine yet (I clicked and collected so came folded in a bag). Sizing is generous. Tons of lovely material which drapes really well.

olderthanyouthink Sun 05-Feb-17 20:54:20

I went to the flagship store yesterday just to look (bought too much already this month), came away with the blue wrap dress.

Brillenbar I got XS and have 25in/64cm waist and there's plenty of cake room so the sizing on the dresses is generous. And it's not that crinkly, better than cotton. I've go some creases as the back of the skirt after sitting round in it for a while but I wasn't sitting in a remotely ladylike fashion.

Also tried the dotty prom dress, I liked it but it didn't fit right (far too big in the bust) sad.

Need to figure out (pref flat) shoes to go with blue dress now. Ideas?

DrScholl Sun 05-Feb-17 21:12:40

step away from the tunics

Brillenbar Sun 19-Feb-17 13:46:21

Hi has anyone tried to order any of the Ines stuff in the last few weeks? Website seems to have changed and they have absolutely nothing left which seems odd!

neveradullmoment99 Sun 19-Feb-17 14:03:53

I cant find any of this collection on the website either. Was going to have a quick browse. when you search it comes up with your search result can find any matching items???

Brillenbar Sun 19-Feb-17 14:47:07

That's what I found too how annoying! Can't believe they have sold every last scrap of it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now